Fall SportsFeatured LEL NewsGeneral LEL News
LEL Player of the Week Voting
Please click on Link Below for LEL POW Voting for this week. Voting Ends on Friday at 8 pm:
LEL POW Week Vote – Click Here
This Weeks Nominees:
- Female Nominees
- Kaylyn Collins – Senior Cross Country Runner @ Bedford. Kaylyn is the single cross country runner for Bedford High school but continues to train hard every single day. Kaylyn dropped 4 minutes off her time last week at Bedford’s dual meet on Wednesday, and then dropped another 2 minutes off her time at a meet in Streetsboro on Saturday 10/3, getting her under the 30-minute mark for the first time this year. Kaylyn is a leader for the middle school runners this year, & she is a perfect example of what it means to persevere and excel despite these trying times.
- Maia Langan– Senior Forward @ Cleveland Heights. Maia is tied for the top goal scorer in the OSSCA stats for the Cleveland District with 15 goals on the season so far.
- NihJayla Warfield – Junior Forward @ Bedford. She had 2 Goals in the 2nd half to come back and beat Garfield Hts. and 1 goal the game the following night.
- Male Nominees
- Braedan Gallagher – Junior Cross Country Runner @ Cleveland Heights. Mr. Gallagher finished 1st place (out of 120 runners) at the Medina Cross Country Festival on 10/3 with a time of 16:41
- Ethan Quill – Senior Golfer @ Cleveland Heights. Ethan Scored a 48 during the boys golf LEL Championship.