Lorain and Warrensville Heights have claimed Week 3 Honors for the Players of the Week as Savon Chavis (Lorain) and Precious Dunning (Warrensville Heights) took home those honors.
Savon Chavis (Lorain) had 16 carries for 147 yds (9.2 per carry) in a 25-8 victory over Elyria. The Titans are 1-3 and look to rebound this coming week as they welcome Scott High School (Toledo).
Precious Dunning (Warrensville Heights) is the Outside Hitter and has had an impressive 7 Games. Out of 7 matches, Precious has had the following stats
- Serves: 45 good, 19 Aces, 13 errors
- Hits: 89 attempts, 69 kills, 20 errors
- Sets: 12 attempts, 7 assists, 2 errors
- Blocks: 3 solo, 9 assists, 2 errors
- Receive: 83 to target, 17 playable, 8 off target, 19 errors
Congratulations to both of these individuals on this accomplishment!